We develop solutions for the reconstruction and modernization of existing complexes, as well as for the construction of new facilities, for example: recycled water supply units, oil sludge dewatering plants, water treatment and sanitation systems, heat and electricity generation systems. We specialize in integrating our equipment into the overall process chain of the enterprise, ensuring seamless automation.
Advantages of our solutions for oil refineries:
- “one window”: you don’t have to worry about a significant number of contractors and blurring responsibilities. We participate in all stages of the project: from the selection of a set of equipment, to the preparation of installation and all necessary accompanying documentation, commissioning and after-sales support;
- we know how expensive it can be every day of idle installation at the refinery, so we offer only reliable equipment that has good references around the world, and, in particular, in our projects;
- we know how important it is to improve production efficiency, so we offer innovative solutions focused on saving resources and increasing productivity.
We provide the lowest cost of ownership of an engineering solution by performing the following tasks:
- ensuring safe industrial processes: pumping equipment, including special pumps for pumping viscous, abrasive, chemically aggressive media, mechanical seals; medium-and high-pressure shut-off and control valves, lined valves, full-bore valves, positioners / intelligent control systems, plug valves / cone valves, special-purpose valves, actuators /actuators, additional devices / accessories;
- high-quality integration of recycled water supply units in the technological process and automated process control systems of the enterprise: dry cooling towers;
- dewatering of oil sludge, solution of separation problems in oil production and processing: decanter and tricanter centrifuges;
- energy-efficient heat exchange systems: heat exchange equipment;
- compression and transportation of air or other non-aggressive, non-flammable, explosion-proof gases without mechanical impurities: compressor equipment;
- improving the efficiency of oil products production by using reagents and catalyst systems: chemical reagents for various stages of oil refining, including catalysts;
- reducing the time of equipment preparation for repair and commissioning of plants: zymeflow steaming and washing technologies (USA);
- zero liquid discharge technology;
- technology of controlled pyrolysis of associated petroleum gas.
To confirm the feasibility of introducing new equipment and / or technology we perform a simplified feasibility study for internal use with a simple payback period in the following areas:
- Modernization of power-consuming equipment.
- Modernization of heat-consuming equipment.
- Modernization of fuel-consuming equipment.
- Modernization of the circulating water supply system.
- Modernization of the air supply system.
- Construction of a new facility with selection and justification of equipment efficiency.
We are also ready to develop a feasibility study for external use with the involvement of our partners: for example, to justify investments in accordance with a technical and commercial proposal or to confirm the investment attractiveness of the project.