We develop solutions for the reconstruction and modernization of existing complexes, as well as for the construction of new facilities. For the mining industry, we offer highly efficient equipment that is resistant to the abrasive effects of processed rocks, for almost all processes: from transportation and classification to pumping of complex media (for example, pulps with a high foam factor).
We specialize in integrating our equipment into the overall process chain of the enterprise, ensuring seamless automation.
We provide the lowest cost of ownership of an engineering solution by performing the following tasks:
- ensuring safe industrial processes: pumping equipment, including special pumps for pumping viscous, abrasive, chemically aggressive, as well as foam media, lined fittings, mechanical seals;
- primary and secondary crushing of hard rocks to complete grinding: crushers, hydrocyclones;
- continuous supply of raw materials or finished products: stationary and mobile belt conveyors;
- sludge dewatering and separation: decanter centrifuges for sludge dewatering and water reuse;
- energy-efficient heat exchange systems: heat exchange equipment;
- ensuring high-quality ore dressing, improving the efficiency of the grinding process: chemical reagents, including dust suppressants and dispersants;
- improving environmental safety, reducing the burden on the environment: construction / reconstruction of wastewater treatment plants, equipment for wastewater treatment plants (sewage mechanized grids, conveyors, screw presses, panel gates, crushers, mud scrapers, aeration systems, blowers, sewage discharge stations);
- zero liquid discharge technology.
To confirm the feasibility of introducing new equipment and / or technology we perform a simplified feasibility study for internal use with a simple payback period in the following areas:
- Modernization of power-consuming equipment.
- Modernization of heat-consuming equipment.
- Modernization of fuel-consuming equipment.
- Modernization of the circulating water supply system.
- Modernization of the air supply system.
- Construction of a new facility with selection and justification of equipment efficiency.
We are also ready to develop a feasibility study for external use with the involvement of our partners: for example, to justify investments in accordance with a technical and commercial proposal or to confirm the investment attractiveness of the project.