Municipal wastewater treatment plants
We offer services for the supply of compact and local wastewater treatment plants, sets of equipment and components for them with a capacity of 150 to 10,000 m3 / day.
We are ready to introduce the classic technology of municipal wastewater treatment with a capacity of up to 500,000 m3 / day and more for small, medium and large cities.
In our projects, we use modern mechanical cleaning systems, compact anaerobic and aerobic reactors using nitri-denitrification technology and membrane technologies, highly efficient aeration systems, precipitation treatment systems, including anaerobic digestion, various dewatering plants, etc.
We provide the lowest cost of ownership of an engineering solution by performing the following tasks:
- “turnkey” treatment facilities;
- ensuring safe industrial processes: pumping equipment for all types of wastewater, shut-off and control valves, seals;
- increase of ecological safety, reducing burden on the environment: construction / reconstruction of sewage treatment plants, equipment for wastewater treatment plants wastewater (sewage mechanized grating, conveyors, presses, screw extractors, flush valves, crushers, sludge scrapers, aeration systems, blowers, stations draining of sewage);
- filtration and disinfection of water: filtration installation, installation of disinfection (UV disinfection, electrolytic installation for the production of 0,8% sodium hypochlorite);
- long-lasting and safe storage of almost any liquid: steel tanks with glass-enamel and epoxy coating;
- high-quality water treatment: chemical reagents for water treatment for industrial processes, purification of drinking water from surface sources, as well as industrial and domestic wastewater;
- safe dosing of dry substances and ready-to-use liquid solutions: equipment for dosing reagents.
- sludge dewatering: decanter centrifuges, filter presses, geotubes;
- industrial and domestic wastewater treatment: chemical reagents;
- zero liquid discharge technology.
To confirm the feasibility of introducing new equipment and / or technology we perform a simplified feasibility study for internal use with a simple payback period in the following areas:
- Modernization of power-consuming equipment.
- Modernization of the circulating water supply system.
- Modernization of the air supply system.
- Construction of a new facility with selection and justification of equipment efficiency.
We are also ready to develop a feasibility study for external use with the involvement of our partners: for example, to justify investments in accordance with a technical and commercial proposal or to confirm the investment attractiveness of the project.